The West Fargo Educational Foundation wishes to honor those committed to excellence at West Fargo High School and those that have made lasting impacts in their communities. The Hall of Fame inductees serve as a positive reminder for all West Fargo students that through hard work and perseverance, no goal or dream is out of reach. Please take a moment to nominate a deserving individual or team.
The Hall of Fame Event which honors the inductees and is open to the public will be held Thursday October 3, 2019 at the Double Tree Hotel in West Fargo, ND
Nominations for 2019 West Fargo High School Hall of Fame will close at 11:59pm Central time on June 10, 2019
2019 WFHS Hall of Fame Nomination Forms
Click on a Category to Nominate Below
**Please inform the nominee that you are nominating them.
- Outstanding Alumni
- Outstanding Team/Group
- Outstanding Community Member
- Outstanding Faculty
Criteria for Nomination – Required
- Application turned in on time
- Five years after employment for Faculty
- Ten years after graduation for Alumni
- Graduate of West Fargo High School for categories of Alumni and Team/Group
- Outstanding Faculty or Community Member does not need to have graduated from West Fargo High School
Criteria for Nomination – Optional
- Outstanding in field
- Recognized by general population
- Others centered
- Gives back to community
- Brings honor to WFHS
- Advance the cause of education
- Former employee, not current
- Sacrifice over a period of years
- Community service
- Education as lifelong experience
- Dedication to family
- Already recognized with other awards All State more than once
- Record holder
- State Champion
- Multi sport athlete
- Multi co-curricular participant
- Team captain
- Post high school participation
- National Merits
Voting Rules & Limitations
- Nominees must receive a 2/3 majority vote to be selected.
- Individuals and teams may be selected.
- Nominations must be resubmitted each year to be considered.
- Nominees must be informed by nominator that they have been nominated for Hall of Fame
Honors for the Inductees
- Homecoming week banquet
- Homecoming halftime appearance
- Plaque in display case at WFHS
- Certificate of Recognition
- Graduation Bulletin
- Press Release Fargo Forum
- Catch the Spirit
Removal from the Hall of Fame
We sincerely hope that this is never an issue with any of our inductees. However, if there are events that transpire in the life of an inductee or new information is brought to the committee, we may consider the removal of a past inductee. We would require an unanimous vote of those who are present at the time the information is considered by the committee.
Please contact Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate questions.
Recognizing Our Heritage while Supporting Innovative and Inspired Learning.
To boldly advance the education of West Fargo Public Schools students by providing progressive opportunities for learning above and beyond the basic curriculum. These actions will be achieved by respecting West Fargo heritage, building on the West Fargo Alumni legacy, and inspiring the future by noble pursuits. Through these endeavors and supporting West Fargo teachers, parents and administration, the West Fargo Education Foundation will strive to empower students with the capacity for success.