Nominate an outstanding individual or team/group today!
Please contact Alison at email@example.com for immediate questions.
*Nominations for 2017 will open November 1, 2016 and close May 30, 2017
- Outstanding Alumni
- Outstanding Team/Group
- Outstanding Community Member
- Outstanding Faculty
Criteria for Nomination – Required
- Application turned in on time
- Five years after employment
- Ten years after graduation
- Graduate of West Fargo High School for categories of Alumni and Team/Group
- Outstanding Faculty or Community Member does not need to have graduated from West Fargo High School
Criteria for Nomination – Optional
- Outstanding in field
- Recognized by general population
- Others centered
- Gives back to community
- Brings honor to WFHS
- Advance the cause of education
- Former employee, not current
- Sacrifice over a period of years
- Community service
- Education as lifelong experience
- Dedication to family
- Already recognized with other awards All State more than once
- Record holder
- State Champion
- Multi sport athlete
- Multi co-curricular participant
- Team captain
- Post high school participation
- National Merits
Voting Rules & Limitations
- No more than one staff member will be selected each year.
- No more than three students will be selected each year.
- The committee reserves the right not to select any students or staff members.
- Nominees must receive a 2/3 majority vote to be selected.
- Individuals and teams may be selected.
- Nominations must be resubmitted each year to be considered.
Honors for the Inductees
- Homecoming week banquet
- Homecoming halftime appearance
- Plaque in display case at WFHS
- Certificate of Recognition
- Graduation Bulletin
- Press Release Fargo Forum
- Catch the Spirit
Removal from the Hall of Fame
We sincerely hope that this is never an issue with any of our inductees. However, if there are events that transpire in the life of an inductee or new information is brought to the committee, we may consider the removal of a past inductee. We would require an unanimous vote of those who are present at the time the information is considered by the committee.
Create exemplary futures for West Fargo Public Schools students, by enhancing the district’s capacity for all students to achieve 21st Century Skills.
To boldly advance the education of West Fargo Public Schools students by providing progressive opportunities for learning above and beyond the basic curriculum. These actions will be achieved by respecting West Fargo heritage, building on the West Fargo Alumni legacy, and inspiring the future by noble pursuits. Through these endeavors and supporting West Fargo teachers, parents and administration, the West Fargo Education Foundation will strive to empower students with the capacity for success.