2023 West Fargo High School Hall of Fame *Nominate Today*
The West Fargo Educational Foundation wishes to honor those committed to excellence at West Fargo High School and those that have made lasting impacts in their communities. The Hall of Fame inductees serve as a positive reminder for all West Fargo students that through hard work and perseverance, no goal or dream is out of reach. Please take a moment to nominate a deserving individual or team.
The Hall of Fame Event which honors the inductees and is open to the public will be held in West Fargo, ND during homecoming week.
Nominations for 2023 West Fargo High School Hall of Fame are open. Final date to nominate is Wednesday, May 31st by 11:59pm.
Click on a Category to Nominate Below
**Please inform the nominee that you are nominating them.
- Outstanding Alumni
- Outstanding Community Member
- Outstanding Faculty
Criteria for Nomination – Required
- Application turned in on time
- Five years after employment for Faculty
- Ten years after graduation for Alumni
- Graduate of West Fargo High School for categories of Alumni and Team/Group
- Outstanding Faculty or Community Member does not need to have graduated from West Fargo High School
Criteria for Nomination – Optional
- Outstanding in field
- Recognized by general population
- Others centered
- Gives back to community
- Brings honor to WFHS
- Advance the cause of education
- Former employee, not current
- Sacrifice over a period of years
- Community service
- Education as lifelong experience
- Dedication to family
- Already recognized with other awards All State more than once
- Record holder
- State Champion
- Multi sport athlete
- Multi co-curricular participant
- Team captain
- Post high school participation
- National Merits
Voting Rules & Limitations
- Nominees must receive a 2/3 majority vote to be selected.
- Individuals and teams may be selected.
- Nominations must be resubmitted each year to be considered.
- Nominees must be informed by nominator that they have been nominated for Hall of Fame
Honors for the Inductees
- Homecoming week banquet
- Homecoming halftime appearance
- Plaque in display case at WFHS
- Certificate of Recognition
- Graduation Bulletin
- Press Release Fargo Forum
- Catch the Spirit
Removal from the Hall of Fame
We sincerely hope that this is never an issue with any of our inductees. However, if there are events that transpire in the life of an inductee or new information is brought to the committee, we may consider the removal of a past inductee. We would require an unanimous vote of those who are present at the time the information is considered by the committee.
Please contact Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate questions.
The West Fargo Educational Foundation is the premier supporter of West Fargo Public Schools. We serve to celebrate past, current, and future excellence. We supplement and support creative initiatives for students and staff. We are an inspiring community catalyst and collaborator, helping find the means and resources to assist the district in its noblest pursuits. Because the Foundation exists, the district is better able to celebrate its legacy, create capacity to enhance current efforts of students and staff, and achieve the highest dreams and goals of students in their future.
Inspiring and celebrating excellence in West Fargo Public Schools.
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS:
1. Be the strongest, most recognized force in the community in support of WFPS and in collaboration with other supporting entities.
2. Support and celebrate creative and innovative practices that go beyond or supplement the district’s normal capacities.
3. Support and celebrate the heritage and accomplishments of WFPS students and staff.
4. Help the district embrace, reflect and educate its diverse community.